See the Google Ad that appears on the right across from my Obama posting.
While Stonegate’s End is unable to offer a unified endorsement, this blog is able to endorse the Obamas, and casted one vote in that direction today. That’s Barak and Michelle. There are several reasons behind this endorsement, but one conclusion kept repeating itself: “The Obamas may just be who the Clinton’s pretended to be four terms ago.”
* Barack was taken outside the U.S. for many years of his youth. One reason he sees America united is because that is how he thought about it for so long– home.
* Barack, like Tiger, embodies our diversity and makes the most of it.
* Barack’s mother was an intellectual and an atheist, teaching him to think about everything. She may not have made all the right decisions, but her decision to send him home to be raised by his grandmother put him on track for today.
* Michelle is an accomplished professional Harvard graduate who proudly says she is a mother first. You could tell the way she said it you better never suggest otherwise. (I’ve never heard Hillary sound that convincing.) She says work-life balance would be one of her major causes as First Lady.
* It’s good to cast this vote in Georgia.
Polls close here in 10 minutes.
You have to like a gag that results in spontaneous applause. No harm done… even the cleaning guy seemed ok with it.